TERMS OF SALE

All commercial transactions between iGoodCake and their customers will be regulated by the following general conditions which are understood to be accepted by the buyer by the act of placing an order.

The purchases from iGoodCake, are subject to the general conditions of purchase as refers to the price, method of payment, policy of guarantees and return of goods at the time of placing the order. The formalization of a purchase entails the complete acceptance of these conditions.

IF YOU HAVE AN IMPORT VAT NUMBER FOR COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF SPAIN, PLEASE SEND IT TO US SO YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM BUYING WITHOUT ADDED TAXES (VAT).


METHODS OF PAYMENT

iGoodCake will never ask for or register the bank details of customers on the placement of an order. The security of our customers is fundamental and of first importance to us.

The following methods of payment, 100% secure, are at your disposal:

1- Credit card: You can pay using a credit or debit card from any entity with full security using the safe payment platform of La Caixa. Your bank data would at no time be known by iGoodCake. These are encrypted and sent directly by secure paths to the servers of the bank, and are verified by the issuing bank to prevent any possible fraud or abuse.

2- By bank transfer or deposit: On finalizing the purchase the customer will receivean E-mail with the account number to which the transfer or deposit for the amount must be made. Once we have notification of this payment we will proceed to dispatch the order. If, after seven days from the date of the order, we have not received either a transfer or deposit, the order will be considered to be cancelled.

3- PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can make the payment through the PayPal servers. The payment is processed immediately and will be swiftly dealt with.

4- Cash on delivery: The payment can be made directly to the messenger at the moment of delivery. This option is only available in Spain and entails an additional cost of 2 Euros.


DELIVERY

iGoodCake can dispatch goods to any country in the world. 

The shipping to mainland Spain of Cake Pans & Moulds and Baking Tools & Equipment has a delivery time of 24/48 hours, being the cost of shipping € 4.95 + taxes and free shipping costs for purchases over € 70 not incl. VAT. The shipping to mainland Spain of Bakery Display Cases and Bakery Equipment has a delivery time of 1-3 days, being the cost of shipping € 15 + taxes and free shipping costs for purchases over € 300 not incl. VAT.

We do not ship to Andorra, but we can send you to the MRW office of La Seu d'Urgell, where you can pick up your package. If you are interested in this option, contact us before placing your order through hola@marialunarillos.com.

For the rest of shipments the cost is calculated according to the weight of the same.


EXCHANGE OF GOODS

If for any cause our product should arrive with any defect or if the order involves a mistake in content, the customer should contact us within the space of a week after receipt of the goods and we will proceed to exchange them.


RETURN OF GOODS

If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with the purchased goods, he has seven days in which to return them, counting from the day of their receipt. In this case, the cost of returning them must be met by the customer. Before carrying out the return of the goods the customer must make contact within five days maximum from the date of receiving the goods, with our sales department or through an E-mail to our address at info@igoodcake.com. Subsequently we will inform you of the manner of returning goods. Any return of goods made without this prior communication will not be accepted.

In general, for the return to be accepted by us, the goods must be in their original packaging, in perfect condition and including the documents that accompanied the goods and accessories. Once these have been received and our personnel have checked that these are in the same state in which they were sent, we will proceed to the reimbursement of, as a maximum, 90% of the purchase. The remaining 10% is by way of covering costs to us of the receipt of goods, inspection and testing of these, and of repackaging.


CHARACTERISTICS

The photographs, technical data, sizes, stock and prices of goods shown on our web pages can change, without previous notification, due to production or technical causes. The photographs shown are not contractually binding. iGoodCake reserves the right to carry out changes in the content of these webpages without prior warning. The data in these webpages are totally dependable, excepting any error in printing.

Any circulation of any image or text appearing on these pages is totally prohibited without prior authorization.